Cheesy Baked Eggs with Spinach
This simple recipe is seriously luxurious and packed with the comforting flavours of Caws Cenarth Perl Las and Thelma’s Caerffili Cheese. Once your fork hits that runny yolk it mixes with the soft spinach, the melted cheeses and double cream and it is truly a luxurious joy to eat. This is a delicious meal served on its own or with some crusty bread for dipping!
- 3handfuls of spinach
- 250g fried bread croutons
- 8 – 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3tbsp double cream
- 50g Caws Cenarth Perl Wen Cheese
- 50g Caws Cenarth Thelma’s Caerffili Cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1tbsp butter for greasing
- Butter a small ovenproof dish, and layer roughly chopped fried bread croutons, then wilted spinach.
- Next, pour the double cream over the layers.
- Place the quartered cherry tomatoes on top of the spinach.
- Dot chunks of Caws Cenarth Perl Wen Cheese around the dish, amongst the tomatoes.
- Crack the eggs into the centre of the mixture (try not to break the yolk).
- Sprinkle on grated Thelma’s Original Caerffili Cheese and then place in the oven
(180°C) for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve in the dish with cracked black pepper and additional croutons.
Reviews for Cheesy Baked Eggs with Spinach
"The Cheesy Baked Eggs with Spinach is a luxurious treat that takes comfort food to a whole new level. The combination of the creamy Caws Cenarth Perl Wen Cheese, Thelma's Caerffili Cheese, and runny egg yolks is pure indulgence. When you dip your fork into that rich mixture of melted cheeses, double cream, and spinach, it’s simply heavenly. The cherry tomatoes add a touch of freshness.
"Wow, the Cheesy Baked Eggs with Spinach is an absolute delight! This recipe turns a simple dish into a luxurious experience. The melted Caws Cenarth Perl Wen Cheese and Thelma's Caerffili Cheese create a creamy, cheesy goodness that pairs perfectly with the runny yolks and soft spinach. The combination is rich and comforting, and every bite feels like a warm embrace. I love how easy it is to put together, making it a perfect option for a quick and satisfying meal. Whether enjoyed on its own or with crusty bread, this dish is a winner.“
Looking for More?
Try Our Other Recipes
Follow our jounrey on Instagram